Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Monday, February 28, 2005
Cool Sites List 1
A few tech related sites that I frequent often:
  • kevin rose dot com -- Past host for TSS on TechTV, good hacking/tech blog
  • Scopetech --brand new site set up like digg in the respect that you can vote on your favorite articles for the main page but ran by Dan Huard exemployee from TechTV
  • The Edge of I-Hacked -- Tech blog that I found recently
  • Avi Adir -- another interesting tech blog
Those are just a few that I check out regularly. Check them out.

posted by mpcc @ 2/28/2005 05:34:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER