Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Friday, February 18, 2005
zzzzzzzzzzzz t minus 15 min and counting!!!
It's almost sleep time. I'm ready. It's been a long day to end a long week. Got my paper back tho. B+ not to shabby considering this is the first English teacher to like my writing. Went in to talk to him this afternoon, during my usual nap time, and he said that it was good, minor issues but all in all he likes my style and tone! I was on a nice high after that for awhile.

Not sure what's going on tonight besides Zs friends coming over. Should be fun, I've met one of the three that are coming and she's fun so should be a good drunkin weekend. I'm ready for it, well I will be.

Tomorrow I need to go into the office of a club I'm the computer coordinator for. I just got the position this semester, haven't touched a thing yet (i know i'm slow) andthe webserver crashes! Just my luck the guy before me is no longer in the state, he's doing a co-op. He set it up using Gentoo Linux, which I know bare basic linux stuff so i know nothing, and now he pretty much seems like a control freak. Kept it so that he gets the email along with me and responds. Talk about walking on someones toes!!! But he is helping me since it would take me forever to set up this server since I don't know what I'm doing. I could do it, just would be lots of time I don't have. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much!

I hope this class doesn't stay over. They're supposed to get out at 5 but the prof usually keeps them till 10 after and then i wait another 5 min for them to all get out so I can straighten up. Gotta love my job!

PS if anyone wants gmail invites I have tons so comment here with your email address and I'll send you one.
posted by mpcc @ 2/18/2005 04:38:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER