Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
links and randomness
If you're looking for gmails head over to isnoop.net, they have over 200,000 and have already given away around that many. I'll end up giving them over 100, I'm thinking it should be public eventually. Check it out tho.

Today my English Prof. said "There are certain cultures that do things better than other cultures", in context he was talking about different Amercian cultures like North South kind of thing. I thought it was interesting. I've lived in both places and it definitely is a whole 'nother culture!

I was checking out other blogspot blogs by hitting the next blog button, wow, lots of languages, especially Spanish, and random, one was a list of emails, one a list of news in cancer, and some really strange ones, half engilsh and half I have no idea. Very interesting.
posted by mpcc @ 2/15/2005 07:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER