Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Thursday, February 24, 2005
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Sarcastic Much ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
I know, wtf are those stupid mini i things up there? Well, those are the "it" punctuation for today. Are you sarcastic? Misunderstood? And thought to be crazy? Well maybe you need to signal your sarcasm. Or you're just horrible at it and should stop, but no one's judging or anything¡.

Such a good example. Personally I'm not in favor of it. Kinda stupid. If you're not smart enough to understand me then you have no business reading my posts. I guess if I was targeting people out there it might be a good idea. Those "popular" celebrity bloggers (you know who you are) might want to try it out, but me, for now, I'll pass. Chances are if it comes out of my mouth it's sarcasm.
posted by mpcc @ 2/24/2005 06:19:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER