Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Friday, February 25, 2005
Past Posts
Might have noticed that I all of the sudden have posts from December and January. I'm going through my old blog and picking out posts that I particularly liked and adding them under their original date.

I'm going to start doing a review of something every week. Either a computer related thing such as, software, freeware, games, hardware, etc. , books, movies, random shit..... This is mostly just to give me something different to do. Test my writing skills. I'm taking a technical writing course and I really like it. I think I've learned quite a bit.


I'm also going to start having a link list of links I've found around the internet and have liked every Friday. I'm going to try at least.
posted by mpcc @ 2/25/2005 04:10:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2/25/2005 05:06:00 PM, Blogger Schroeder said…

    I'll comment here so you see it.

    Stopped here for a minute while randomly looking at blogs.

    Thanks for the procrastination link. Sounds like...uhh, moi?

    Procrastination can be unexpectedly productive, as when serendipitous events occur. Sometimes, procrastination is a way of doing the things we're supposed to be doing, when we're being forced to do something else. Kind of the flip side of the adage that life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.

    Hmm, almost sounds legit. I'll have to put that in my blog (planforserendipity.blogspot.com).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER