Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Monday, February 28, 2005
Bet
per the previously mentioned bet, I lost. But this does mean there will be a party soon. Everyone who lost will be putting in a case of beer for the person with the closest date and our friend. There are atleast 8 of us in on it. That's a lot of beer and a very good party!!!

I was DD again this weekend. I had originally had other plans but since I did need to meet on campus at 10am saturday morning (an obscenely early hour for me!!) I was ok with it. It was lots of fun, hung out had a beer, some dancing and normal drunken fun was had by all.

Next week I refuse to be dd. Someone elses turn!
posted by mpcc @ 2/28/2005 06:06:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER