Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Sunday, February 13, 2005
The Randomness Commences
Since others have found my original blog, which will not be linked to since it is horrible and on Xanga, it's time for a new blog. Really don't understand how they found that one. Didn't tell anyone about it and now everyone knows. Go figure.
This will mostly be for me. Hence my blog but if you are reading this, no promises. Feel free to flame, comment, whatever you feel like and if you're a lurker have fun, I'm a lurker all the time.
Content will be my own random ramblings, random tech information, school crap, venting, pretty much anything I feel like talking about. No names will be used, cause if someone does find this, which I'm not discounting, I'd rather they were left guessing as to who I'm talking about.
A little bit about me. I'm 21 year old female, computer engineer with a double major in French, that right there pretty much pin points me but, eh. I spent an amazing semester in France and love the culture and language. Love computers and working with them but have no idea where I want to go with this. So confused. I have close friends, class friends and random acquaintances, liberal in most things, oldest of 3, moved around in 4 states. Hmm that's about it for now. But anyone should know and will figure out very easily i'm a procrastinator, who can't spell and am very random at times.

PS. there will be venting and ranting so just deal, not forcing you to waste your time reading this, that's your own issues
posted by mpcc @ 2/13/2005 08:11:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER