Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
well what do ya know
I hate getting sick. That feeling you get when you know you're getting sick but nothing you can do about it? Yeah, feeling that right now. Everyone around we is coughing, sniffling etc. And lack of sleep on my part, 4 hrs tops of sleep a night, isn't exactly healthy. I funciton well enough but, I hurt all over this afternoon.
I'm also addicted to caffeine. Doesn't matter what form, any will do: chocolate (personal favorite), coffee, pop, whatever. Had a hell of a headache today, hid the rest of the bodies aches which is nice, but as soon as that caffeine headache was gone, my body just aches all over. I really should try and cut down the coffee but it's just too good. Having a friend work at a cafe is not the best idea. Free coffee whenever I want? Nope not quitting this addiction any time soon!
I usually go cold turkey at the end of the summer. Being at work at 7:30 is not fun, I'm not a morning person. But this year for some reason I just couldn't do it. The headaches are a bitch and two weeks are really long weeks if you have a constant headache through them.
I love my job, granted it's just for the school year but basically getting paid to do my homework is great. Lab monitoring is so easy. Sure I do actually have to do stuff from time to time but in general the teachers teach and just leave me alone. First few days they are a little confused, keep trying to get me to participate in their class! no thanks, already took this class once which was more than enough.
I shouldn't spread how great a job this is probably, don't need competition forming. Now summer job? That's a whole 'nother issue which is it's own rant in itself for another day!
posted by mpcc @ 2/15/2005 02:39:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER