Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Leo on Plein Ecran
Leo Laport and Kevin Rose are both on the French podcast Plein Ecran (full screen). I haven't watched all of it but, I think I'm going to watch it in French first and then English and see how I do. The link above has an English dubbed version or VO (version originale) and there is also a French Version. It looks like they have a lot of interesting stuff.

From the site "'Plein écran', the high-tech dedicated programm of the french news channel LCI".

You can read what Leo has to say about it at his Vox blog leoville. Just scroll down past the German article, unless you like German too.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by mpcc @ 10/17/2006 05:12:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER