Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Electronics Protection
I bought some screen protectors from Shieldzone.com. I will be using them on my new phone (RAZR V3m) and my iRiver. I read a review about this stuff from Techgurls. It looks pretty cool, apparently it's tough enough that even the army was originally using it.

I just ordered it so hopefully I'll get it sometime end of next week. More info to come...

Labels: , , ,

posted by mpcc @ 8/03/2006 11:13:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER