Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Windows Vists RC2 and Office Beta 2 Technical Refresh
Yeah, it's been awhile. Anyway, the latest release of Vista, RC2 is available at Get Vista 32bit English and the Office Beta 2 Technical Refresh (2TR) is available too.

I already got the Office 2TR going. I like it. It lets you minimize the ribbon by double clicking on one of the menu names and the slash screen looks better. It may just be me but the program also seems to be loading faster. I'm downloading RC2 as we speak. I'm still hoping that it's more stable than the last one. I had a few problems during install and continuously in use if I install the programs I consider essential.

Found from Slashdot

Labels: , , ,

posted by mpcc @ 10/07/2006 12:57:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER