Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Tidbits and Randomness
I have about 90 tabs open on my laptop in Firefox and another 60 open on my desktop. I have lots to share. I should just do like 100 posts in the next 2 days and I'd have like half that taken care of.

First, three handy little Firefox extensions I highly recommend: NoScript, Flashblock, and GTDgmail. All three work with the Firefox 2.0 beta 2 version and below. Flashblock has been a huge help with some memory management. I saw one person on digg.com saying that it fixed the "memory leak" problem (no I don't know why he used quotes cause it's a real problem for me) but it is helping keeping it's memory usage under 300 even with approx 90 tabs open. I'll eventually do an actual post on GTDGmail. It's a great way to organize even if you don't really follow all the GTD stuff.

Labels: ,

posted by mpcc @ 10/10/2006 05:41:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER