Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Digg 3.0
Digg 3.0 will be released this Monday. There are many places online to get commentary on the features and the press release given so I won't go into that, but here's my big reason I'm excited about it. I can't wait till Diggnation 51 is out. If it isn't out soon may not be a reason to view it. It's supposed to be preview of Digg 3.0. They will have a preview of it. Though if it isn't out early

Expanding the categories will be great. It will allow for more users to participate, not that that seems to be an issue, and for those who do participate to hopefully pick a better category. Otherwise everyone will just get more confused. I'm looking forward to the World News category. Digg is the place I get my tech news and more. I check it out at least once a day; more if I'm procrastinating.

I now live on my own. I miss my roommates but that's besides the point. I used to get my news from them. I'm usually on campus for the majority of my day so watching the news isn't high on my priorities list. My roommates generally keep me informed on the large things and anything of interest so this was never an issue. Now, I know nothing. I'll call up one of my ex-roommates and be like what's up in the world?

I'm hoping with expanded categories it'll help inform others and give people more options to the type of news they want to read. Also looking forward to not seeing any more stupid comments "How is this tech related?" They get old fast.

posted by mpcc @ 6/24/2006 05:27:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER