Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Summer Dreams
Well, it's coming. I got my internship!! I'll be living farther west than ever before (it's not that far) only 2 states west of the mississippi. I'm using craigslist to look for somewhere to live. So far no luck but waitin gfor 7 emails that I sent out. I'm sooooo excited.

Anyway tonight was fun. Very low key. Made a great dinner with 2 of my room mates had 2 beers and a thing and a half of wine that we got in key west over a wonderful spring break. We made turkey burgers, german potatoe salad and strawbery shortcake. So yummy. Nothing like getting tipsy with the roommates. I'm going to miss them next year. One just went out to the bars. I don't feel like going out. I think I'm going to put in a movie and veg out. One class left tomorrow at noon and then 4 finals. It's almost over.

I'll be moving 3hrs away for the summer. I'll be hopefully moving a week from Monday! One of my roommates will be helping me. I'll have to go home for a doctors appointment and then I start work the 15th I think. Still waiting for the official documentation after filling out everything online. I should be passing the background check.

Now off to pick a movie and then bed.
posted by mpcc @ 4/27/2006 11:05:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER