Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Back to Monday.....
Lets just say the end of the week and even middle was busy. Three tests later and it's almost over. I can't believe there is only 1 more week of classes and then finals week. And then everyone leaves... It's sad. I need to get our group wiki/blog up. It's going to be kind of a group forum in wiki form for everyone to leave information or just a quick catchup of their news. Much easier than calling 4-6 individual people. I'll post the setup and all when I do it.

I also need to get a wiki organized for a club I'm in. All cabinet information is getting moved to it. Should be a better way of organizing data and making new cabinets coming in a bit more organized.

I'll be so happy once school is over. It's very bitter sweet. I have a phone interview this week sometime. I hope it goes well. Could end up in NE. Never spent any time there, just driving through. As long as I can get out of this state I'll be happy just for the summer. And then I'll get here for a whole new semester.

I fixed a personal computer from a guy at work. Haven't figured out how much to charge him. I hate Windows ME. I ended up having to reformat the thing and reinstalling everything. It kept saying that it needed the driver install disks and would repeatedly install the drivers but it would just keep asking for it. I probably worked on the thing for 8-12 hrs all in all. No idea how much to charge at all. And I need to finish a take home test by 5pm tomorrow that I haven't started yet, I'm just going to do one of the questions I answered all the in class ones.

posted by mpcc @ 4/23/2006 11:22:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER