Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Word to Blogger do you copy?
Sooo… I’m typing this in MS Word Beta 7. Checking out the Word to Blogger Add-In from Microsoft and Google…. Odd combination there. Anyhow looks like a good idea to me. I love the spell-check as you go of word. I know blogger has a spellchecker but I like this! It's so easy too. Just go to Publisher and Blogging to set up your information and then you publish it.
posted by mpcc @ 5/31/2006 09:29:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6/17/2006 01:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup it seems to be copying.
    I see that you don't even have the time issues with blogger. For my wordpress blog, it always posts with year 1999.

    Anyway, there is one more desktop editor called Qumana. Give it a try.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER