Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Tuesday.....
Two days down, 1 more left. I don't know what to eat for a very late dinner. I had a bowl of salad, a bowl of cottage cheese and a scoop of mashed potatoes. Now I'm stuck and still hungry. I'm trying out the Performancer Blogger extension in firefox. Just popped it up in the middle of homework.. .learning about adding/changing/and organizing linux users and groups..... we'll see how it works. I'm been using googles calendar for a few days. I like it. I was using 30boxes for like 3 months and I like it but it feels heavy. I really like googles minimalist approach. I like the dragging and dropping and I like the multiple calendars with color-coding. You could do colors in 30boxes but it was considered a tag and one more thing to type in while adding the event. You can also share certain calendars with people who have a calendar up (more likely than having a 30boxes acount). I'm hooked. I also have been playing around with google analytics. We had someone from Saudi Arabia and Koreo check out my clubs page. All kinds of neat info available.

Well hadn't planned on talking that much. Just clearing the mind to get down and do some account organization. Joy.
posted by mpcc @ 4/18/2006 09:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER