Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Iriver Clix

I'm so excited! I just bought the Iriver Clix. I can't wait to get it. It's beautiful on the web and CNET was actually positive about it just gripping about the storage size. Which for CNET is pretty minor. I also bought the FM tuner/car charger along with it. That's my "practical" buy with it. I'd like the Wireless Cradle with Speakers that doubles as an alarm clock but with the FM tuner I'd be able to charge it in the car so traveling and such will be awesome.

Hopefully it will live up to my expectations!

If you're reading this twice sorry, it got deleted for some reason.

Powered by Qumana

Labels: , , ,

posted by mpcc @ 6/24/2006 04:15:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER