Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Monday, July 17, 2006
Eating My Words

My previous post I bitch about the lack of blogging tools available for your average person. Well, I think I've found one. Vox.com . It has a great WYSIWYG editor and is very much community oriented. Not in the myspace type but in more of a local, family, intimate community. Once I have an invite I plan on sending it to my mom.

We'll see what she thinks. Check out twit.tv the most current Inside the Net with Amber MacArthur has one of the founders of Six Apart (makers of Vox) Mena Trott. This service will remain free. They are shooting for a fall public release but are accepting emails to recieve an invite right now. Mine took about 2 weeks to get.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by mpcc @ 7/17/2006 10:43:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER