Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Tips in learning
Learning languages has always been hard for me. Just when I think it's working I plateau again. Here are a few articles that have helped me so far:

Six steps for learning difficult subjects quickly: Good article with tips that really should work. I applied them to learning French.
How to Learn a Language: A story from kuro5hin.org with good tips envolving technology and languages.
Learn foreign languages with open source software: Good article about the options in opensource to use for learning vocabulary and such.
posted by mpcc @ 7/01/2006 04:41:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER