Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Monday, April 25, 2005
already procrastinating
Need I mention I'm already bored? Can I also mention I don't understand any of our male population?

Anyway, I've found more good stuff I want to put up. This blog isn't going to become a link repository, but for now.... it's the best I can do.

So without further ramblings....

Newest Revenge of the Bleep is out, check it out, sounds pretty good.

Have you ever wanted to learn Morse Code? Yeah, me neither but with this program, using cmd prompts you can learn the code in a more familar setting. I thought it sounded kinda cool. Might have to give it a try myself.

In the spirit of finals coming is an article on note taking: Recovering the Lost Art of Note-Taking , may be to late if you could have used this before finals time, but an interesting read. Found through LifeHacker.

I have found 2 new places for news. Backslashdot: news for noobs and stuff you've already heard. So if you missed it the first time, not that you can't always find it, you can see it there. Also GeekCoffee: geek news to wake up to.

LifeHacker has done an entertaining article about coming off of caffeine, they seem to be against my usual cold turkey method. Can't figure out why! Definitly informative.

They have also done a round-up of Decent/Free CSS/HTML templates. Seen a few I kinda like.

And that link to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, if you change the ending from book1.html to the other numbers of the series the rest are there. I tried that yesterday and it didn't work but today it is.
posted by mpcc @ 4/25/2005 03:30:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER