Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Week in close
2 more weeks and I'm done. Really only one of classes. 1 paper to write, 2 more projects. One finished this week the other finished next week. I'm ready. But in the mean time I was procrastinating not that long ago and figured I would update all with what I have found some online....

Gmail, PGP, and the End to End Solution
-- Good article on using thunderbird and gpg encription with gmail.

A guide to Oracle, Windows, Linux and OS X commands.
-- exactly what the title says. A good resource.

Webnotes -- A strange yet interesting idea to keep notes online, can put them on an active window on your desktop.

more later

Labels: , ,

posted by mpcc @ 4/23/2005 06:38:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER