Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Monday, March 28, 2005
Sleep
I'd really like some...., sleep that is. Pulling 2 all nighters within about 4 days of each other, not the smartest on my part. Stupid school. I'm tired, bored out of my mind at work and should be working on documentation that needs to be done by midnight. Sooner that gets done sooner I'm asleep. Hopefully I make it that long. Since sat. night (whcih i got 5 hrs of sleep night) I've gotten 2 hrs of sleep, skipped 4 classes, didn't turn in a homework and missed a quiz. Not a normal thing with me, but this other class is a bitch.
I'm excited I now have official plans for this summer, no going to live at home or trying to find an internship (did I mention I gave up? I look horrible on paper). Take a few classes this summer, work part time and then only have to take 13 credits each semester when all my friends will be graduating. I'm looking forward to it, not them graduation. That'll be sad :( .
I'd like a social life again.

I'm in a bad mood, i'd love to just bitch someone out right now.
posted by mpcc @ 3/28/2005 07:16:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER