Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Friday, April 08, 2005
FAC
I'm ready for the weekend, granted it won't be restful or relaxing, but atleast I won't have to go to classes. Anyway, enough whining.

Haven't really kept up much at all in tech stuff this week. School keeping me busy, friends too, out of town friend coming for this weekend. But i saw a great deal at amazon.com for a Canon PowerShot S410 4MP Digital Elph with 3x Optical Zoom for around $250. I originally had a SD100, great little camera, but it got stolen when I was in France. I paid $250 for it and it was only a 3.2MP. I want this camera! However I do not have the money so I shall be waiting. What kind of deals will await me then? Well none, cause for the same amount I can get even better! I like gadgets.

Speaking of gadgets, on CNN I found this article about Clocky:http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/04/04/spark.clocky/index.html (using a mac can't do hyperlinks).

That would be awsome, exactly what I need. If you don't read it, it's an academic project to make a clock that roles off the bed table after hitting snooze once. It hides itself, so that the next time it goes off you have to get out of bed to turn it off. Tho it would have to move around for about 20 min. I set my alarm at 6:20 to get up at, well technically I "plan" on getting up at 6:45, lately it's more like 7, today I overslept and it was 7:15.

I've done my procrastination now I must read hw for 15 min. Debating if I should take a nap or not. I'm afraid if I don't I'll be screwed drinking tonight. Lack of sleep and going right after I get off work not good combination.


PS. FAC=Friday After Class --- meeting friends out after work at 5, can't get too hammered tho, do need to get up tomorrow before noon.
posted by mpcc @ 4/08/2005 10:29:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER