Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Furthermore.... I hate you
Not you, but I've decided I hate that word: furthermore. It just sounds so condescending and stupid. One of my partners used it in our paper, I realized I hate it to late to change it. But I really don't like the sound of it.

Have you noticed I've given up on tech and french content yet? Not forever, just for the next 2.5 weeks. Then it will be officially be summer and I will have time again. But till then, you will have to deal with my venting. Between school, projects, and other crap aka. roommate drama that's all I'm capable of right now.

I'm going home this weekend. I'm excited. Skipping my 2 monday classes and my organizations office hours. Granted I'm going for a doctors appointment. I'm getting my ear fixed again, finally!!! I like hearing. And thinking everyone on my left side is mumbling, and then if they really are mumbling not even hearing them, it bites.

oh well, time to work on hw, projects, and everything in between.

Labels: ,

posted by mpcc @ 4/14/2005 07:09:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER