Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
The end.....
sort of. This project is now officially over. We turned in the documentation at 12am this morning. I was more tired today than yesterday. Definitely didn't make it to my 8am. Came home and crashed for two hours, ready for bed again, but i'm hoping if I go to bed by 11 or 12 I'll be fine tomorrow. Did I mention I've done jack shit today?

I dyed my hair. I have really dark brown hair as it is, so finding a color that will work is hard but Clairols Rosewood seems to have done the trick. It's now a nice dark auburn/red color. I like it, pretty sure no one else will notice tomorrow, but that's always the fun after changing something like that.

Guess I should go and do something, I feel like the past 5 days have been a waste. We had better gotten an A on that stupid thing.
posted by mpcc @ 3/29/2005 09:47:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER