Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Shred your data
Found a good article about the importance, and how to get rid of data on a hard drive that you are going to sell back. Definitely want to make sure you completely wipe the hard drive. I've heard of many that are supposed to get rid of it, but the best seems to be the one the article talks about. Using shred from a bootable linux distro. Knoppix probably your best bet. Not sure when you'd want to sell your hard drives but I'm sure someone will find it useful.

Found where the music has gone to on MTV. 3am-? apparently is the best time to find semi-decent music. I love TheKillers. Their cd Hot Fuss is great. Mr. Brightside is my favorite and the music video isn't that bad. Don't get me wrong, I don't watch mtv all that much, kinda sad but I'm 21 and at times feel old watching 16 year olds on it. Oh well.
posted by mpcc @ 3/20/2005 03:30:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER