Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Funny News
Granted this is from the Inquirer, maybe that's why it's funny, it's still funny: Hackers put Bush in Power

This one is interesting. How much would you pay per mp3?

I read somewhere else that the WI governer has decided that it would be a good idea to charge a 5% state sales tax on internet downloads. Voluntary. Riiiiight, that will work. Some times, I just have to say, I don't like admitting I'm from WI.
posted by mpcc @ 3/12/2005 09:26:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER