Ma Petite Chouchou

Ramblings... a little tech, a little french, a little random... enjoy
Other things
Send Me A Message
Other things
Keep In Touch

Subscribe to my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Other things
other
What I'm Finding Online
Sunday, March 20, 2005
It's been a long week off
It has been a long week off. I didn't get anything that I wanted done done. I'm thinking of just staying up tonight and getting stuff done. I shouldn't have procrastinated so much. Anyway.....

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've changed the color scheme, I like it a little better than the other one. Still looking for fonts that I like, but first thing first. Let me know if it's completely unreadable or whatever.

So, without further ado all the cool, interesting (at least to me) things I've found over my week of doing not a damn thing.

New Firefox Theme: Silver Skin ~ very cool, clean, modern, sleek design, my new favorite.

Lately I've been hanging around LearntoHack.org. Good site to brush up on hacking skills, or just to expand your general knowledge. One of the best I've found. I'm currently stuck on Moderate Level 1. Need to brush up on my Unix commands.

I've also been learning more about html, xml, css, aps, etc. with the tutorials at W3Schools. Lots of good infromation there.

Doing the hacking site found a few good cryptography sites:
  1. History of Quantum Cryptography
  2. Encryption Tutorial
  3. The Crypto Tutorial
Intersting information on how to trick yourself into not procrastinating.
posted by mpcc @ 3/20/2005 02:52:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: mpcc
Home: Mid-West, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER